Updated July 3, 2018
2. Customer responsibility The customer is responsible for providing correct and only adequate information. Whenever personal information is given, the customer has to ensure that the information passed on is utilized for the stated purpose only and kept in confidence.
6. Child information As general policy, we do not collect any information from children below 13 years. However such information can be passed on to us for specific purposes with parent or guardian consent.
7. Information collection process We may require collecting basic personal information such as your name, postal address, zip code, age, telephone number, mobile number, and email address. We collect this personal information directly from you and also take your consent for the use of such information.
III Utilization and Sharing of Information
1. Information from us - We provide you with information through email on many topics of interest in medical science related areas. Such information may include newsletters, general health information and specific details sought by you. We provide the information only on your consent. If at any point of time you wish to unsubscribe from getting this information from our website you can send us an email.
2. Information use - Use of information provided by customer. The information gathered from the customer is used for the purpose of providing the medical products and services which is our core business activity. We may use some of the information collected for the purpose of improving our operations and increasing the effectiveness of the treatment methods. The derived information generated from the individual's data may be copied, printed, transmitted and distributed by us without compromising the personal information confidentiality, subject to the applicable laws.
3. Data Security - Adequate precautions will be taken for the security of the information collected from the customers in terms of the storage, retrieval, and utilization. No unauthorized persons will be allowed to access the personal information. We do not provide any part of the personal information to any third party without your consent.
5. Surveys - The company may conduct surveys at times through its website. The participation in these surveys is optional. The personal information collected in these surveys will be used to understand the customer preferences and provide effective services to fulfill their requirements.
1. Responsibility and accountability - We are committed for the personal information in our possession and will employ suitable executives with accountability and responsibility to safeguard the data.
2. Purpose and information collection - The company will establish the purpose for which the information is gathered before resorting to the collection. This purpose will be made known to the customers. The information collection will be limited to the identified purpose and will be done directly from the customers.
3. Customer consent - The collection of data, its use, sharing and disclosure will be done by the company only with the full knowledge and consent of the customer.
4. Information usage - Personal information will not be used for any other purpose except for the use which has been made known to the customer. No information will be disclosed to any third party without the consent of the customer or at the request of law enforcing authority.
5. Information storage and safeguard - The information collected from customer will be maintained up-to-date and accurate as required for the intended purpose. The company is fully committed to safeguard the data from theft, unauthorized usage, updating and modifications and duplication.